Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

If you would like to obtain a Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME) for your commercial driver’s license, you are required to complete a HME Threat Assessment Program (HTAP) application.

HTAP Application | Download PDF

Locate an MVD Office

Find a MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Susana Martinez

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact