Thank you to all of you who have submitted your renewals; if you have not- please do so now! Dealer Renewals are due by Wednesday, March 15. We are working on the renewals and, we will contact you if items are missing or with questions. We are all working with a new system. This is a new process and we have encountered a few hiccups. Please be patient.
Completed Renewals received by March 15, 2017 will be renewed or extended by April 1st.
To check the status of your renewal:
- If you submitted your renewal and have not heard from us. Do the following:
- Check in your MyMVD account.
- Alerts- You will see if you have a notice or an unread letter.
- Home screen under “Recent Items”.
- OPEN REQUESTS- click- More…
- This will let you confirm you have submitted your renewal and review all online requests you have submitted. This only applies if the activity was completed online.
- UNREAD LETTERS- click- More….
- UNREAD NOTICES- click- More….
- If you have received a bond email/letter from Partner Management and submitted your renewal, please disregard. The system did not check for a future bond, we are working on correcting this error.
- Renewal letters, we are working on correcting this error. If you have not renewed and your license expires on March 31, 2017, please renew. - if you have a renewal pending with our office, please disregard this notification.
Dealer Licensing Bureau
How to File a Complaint about Vehicle Dealers | Download PDF
Vehicle Registration Suite - VRS | Visit the site
Dealer and Auto Recycler Bond Info | Download PDF
Partner Agreement | Download File
Application for Auto Recycler Renewal- MVD10771 | Download File
Application for Dealer License Renewal- MVD10781 | Download File
User Guides for MyMVD
How to Become an MVD Partner Office | Download File
How to Register for a MyMVD account | Download PDF
How to Add an additional user | Download PDF
How to Dismantle a Vehicle- for Auto Recycler account holders | Download PDF
How to Renew a Dealer or Auto Recycler account | Download PDF
Support Vendor HELP DESK Contacts
Order Scan Software - Click Here
TRD Approved Tapestry Support Vendors - Click Here
Questions and Answers - Click Here
Information for Vehicle Dealers
New Mexico Independent Automobile Dealer Association
New Mexico Automotive Dealers Association
The New Mexico Taxation & Revenue Department (TRD) continues to receive phone calls from automobile dealers regarding TRD liens on vehicles taken in trade from customers and some resold. This notice is to remind dealers of the statutory authority of the Taxation & Revenue Department and the expectations held regarding tax liens on property, including vehicles. Read more