Call Us Email Map Contact Us
Search Button

Can't find what you're looking for below?
Please Email

Can a driver transfer a commercial driver license permit from another state?

1:57 PM

Learner’s permits are not transferable from state-to-state. You must obtain a CDL license from the state you received your learner’s permit, or start the CDL application process over again in this state.

back to list

Locate an MVD Office

Find an MVD Service Provider Near You

MVD Home          Site Map          Privacy & Security          Site Policies          Accessibility          About Us          Contact Us

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham

New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Facebook Page

Call Email Map Contact